FAQ at Motocars USA
- 1. If you want to sell your car or trade in your car, you usually have only a couple of choices: - A. sell the car to a dealer, which can be easier b ut gennerally leads to a low price. B. Sell it yourself, which can generate a higher price than trading it in. It is time consuming that involves phone calls, texts, and dealing with strangers. Consigning your car gets you the best of both worlds. You will get more for your car without the hassle of selling it yourself. Our sellers make more tlhan wholesale trade in value, and we do all the work for you.
- 2. How long will it take to sell my car? - A. Every car is different, as is pricing, condition, supply and demand for your car. We try and sell your car in about 30 days. We write great descriptions, have them on the top of the website pages, follow up on all inquiries about your car. We have financing options, enabling us to secure financing for your car.
- 3. How does the process work? - A. Just bring your car into us. We will give it a professional appraisal and help you pick a price. It is as easy as that. Then we go to work for you and get your vehicle ready to sell as soon as possible. B. Your vehicle gets downloaded into our system and then is forwarded to all of the websites, for buyers to view. C. We do everything from start to finish. Once we have a customer who wants to buy your vehicle, we negotiate on your behalf, work out trade in and financing options.
- 4. What if I owe money on my car? - Again, every situation is different. If you owe more on your car than a trade-in value, we may sell your car for more than you owe, giving you a bit of equity for your next vehicle. We payoff your lender and write you a check for any equity that you have.
- 5. What are your fees? - We have 3 packages available. Bronze, Silver, and Gold. A. Bronze: No upfront listing fee. 12% minimum commission when your vehicle sells. B. Silver: $199.OO Listing fee. 10% minimum commission when your vehicle sells. C. Gold: $399.00 Listing fee. 8% minimum, commission when your vehicle sells. Included is a safety inspection, oil change and professional detail giving your vehicle a one up on the competition.
- 6. What should I bring? - A. Your title or Lien holder information B. Any and all records of any repairs and maintanence that you have done. C. Registration as we will copy all documents. D. Valid Drivers license E. Copy of your insurance card.